Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Systematic Eating






Murmurs Mumblings - My Thoughts

conversation with myself, rants, and more mumblings

Systematic Eating

Human is a creature of habit. And some humans take that to extent in terms of their eating habit - i'm part of that group. Apparently this syndrome is called 'Systematic Eating' - to be able to eat the same thing again - daily. The female cast of friend have been eating cobbs salad for 10 years, Bernie madoff always have a salmon cottage cheese bagel for lunch

As for me, it's always milk in the morning and oatmeal/Cereal.
The only time my eating habit changes is when i travel, i obviously will not make a fuss that i want an oatmeal in my accomodation.

While some people who like variety in food they eat, i am totally opposite. I can eat the same thing day by day by day. I would say probably i lack imagination of planning my weekly menu and i'm probably stingy when i do my groceries

1 comment:

Liana said...

Wow! We're almost the same. I can eat the same thing for a period of time (say a month or two) and then I eat something else for another month or two. I go through eating phases.