Friday, November 30, 2007

Bumming with my toys






Paglalakbay ni Pansit Bughaw - Sa Maganda at Dukhang Mundo

Personal photos using "tira lang ng tira" style

Bumming with my toys



Do you still remember the time, when we were still small kids and play with toys complete wih voice overs. I'm afraid it started haunting me again.... (>.<)

"Ready to form Voltron este Gundam! Activate Interlock. Dynatherms connected. Infracells up. Megathrusters are go! (Let's go Voltron Force! arrgh i mean Gundam!)."

- Form feet and legs!


- Form arms and torso!



- And, I'll form the head!


- Form Blazing Teddy!


- Form Cassanova mode on!


More pictures on Paglalakbay ni Pansit Bughaw - Gundam X

2 comments:

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

ahahaha! ang kulit ng casanova mode! :)

aoi soba said...

ganun na nga yata lola, robots lang pde magalay ng teddy and flower for moi hahaha