Sunday, November 04, 2007

Brewing Up






Murmurs Mumblings - My Thoughts

conversation with myself, rants, and more mumblings

Brewing Up

Chains.
The laws of nature. The flow of time.
The vessel known as your 'body'.
The existence known as your 'mind'.

Words.
The one chain that people can control.
Words are ferocious beasts.
Even if you say them once, you can't take your words back. You can't ignore them either.
No matter how unaware a person is, they continue to use those chains.
Words are alive and they have a power over our role in our lives.
Word don't only affect the one using them .

Restless.
There is already a situation brewing around me, if only I knew exactly how to defuse it…
Whether, I try to think or not about it, once I lay my head on the pillow, it surges back to me with greater force than before.
Will it subside or at least, will it mellow down?
I don’t know…I don’t know….