Friday, August 24, 2007

Nameless Lonely Weirdo Blue






Murmurs Mumblings - My Thoughts

conversation with myself, rants, and more mumblings

Nameless Lonely Weirdo Blue


Tinaya ako ni Jowe ^_^

Rules Rules Rules:

Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well and state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Now, this is fairly difficult for me, i mean list weird things? and only 6 of them...anyway let's try....

The List:

1. Date Cemetery - If you want to impress me about a place , bring me to the nearest cemetery (in daylight!). I am not into gothic stuff, neither do i have a death wish. No, i don't want to visit anyone there, but i guess the eerines, solemnity and architecture appeals me. Yes, architecture, I feast my eyes on Mausoleums, shapes of crypts or the statuettes beside it (gargoyles/angel/weeping person). Additionally, i enjoy getting a dose of literature by reading on the epithets.

2. One Pillow To rule them all - yeh, yeh if others have their fave blanky, i have my fave pillow.It has been my pillow since 5 years old. Very old and fluffiness all gone, but it makes me feel better whenever i hug this pillow. In travel,I bring my pillow whenever i have to stay in another place for more than 7 nights. I rather pay for the excess baggage than to leave my lovely pillow behind.

3. Spaghetti Song - While majority of the kids goes ga-ga over spaghetti (ex: Qstn: Ano gusto mo sa Jollibee? Ans: Spagetti!/Stapegi!/Spagegi!), until i was 18 years old i only ate spaghetti once. And that one time was during my 7th birthday, in which after a few mins i puke it on the floor. So how do i eat my spaghetti? Just the pasta and cheese. No sauce. I do eat spaghetti now, but i prefer my spaghetti sans sauce.

4. Scary Movie Alone - When i was in Manila, i always watch asian horror flicks in cinema alone. No, i don't watch it on cinema primetime, which is from 12nn - close. I watch it on the first scheduled time, just to make sure that am watching it with few people. I watched the Grudge, Grudge 2, Eye, Wishing STeps, Dark Waters,Bangkok Haunted, Three , etc , etc alone. For the Ring Series, i watched it on my CD player, again alone but night time. For some reason, when i started my work outside Phils, i become a scaredy cat and i don't dare watch scary movies alone.Non-scary movie, yes i can still watch them on my own.

5. The mushroom who shouts at the Sun - While some people gets pumped out with a sunny day, getting uber jolly and hyper chirpy, i grumble. I don't like rain nor wind , i always get soaked and chilly. I prefer cloudy days, dark clouds hanging specifically. I prefer the moon than the sun, so i guees you can call me a moonie. mwehehehe.ANd yes, i prefer visiting castles than going to beach .

6. The Fellowship of the Four Eyes - I have certain fondness for people who wears glasses. I dunno, maybe it makes them look smart for me mwhehehehe. WHen i was a kid, i was wishing so hard that i will wear them as well, and i did under the name of Astigmatism.


Awwww the 6 is up already,but i always like the unwritten rule: Screw the rule.

7. The Empty Notebook - Ilike buying notebooks, but i seldom use them. I like the smell and feel of paper. In the end, i gave it all to my mum to use.

8. Smooth Spine Book - Check all my paperbacks (except textbooks) all of them do not have a 'wrinkle' on the spine. I am very particular about this that i read my books while 'slightly' opening it. If you spotted a wrinkle, that book is loaned to a friend.

9. i think i saw that before - i experience deja vu, but not life altering ones. Now ,if only i get a deja vu on knowing the winning lotter number.

10. Don't yah dare pull that hair - As per this writting, i have 4 white hairs in my head and i don't want anyone pulling them out for whatever reasons.


Okay, i need my energy to tag people:Iya, Kayan, Rinka, Nina, Donyah and PapaBEar hahahaha

Chili D and Chili A answers are out already, now waiting for Chili Ey and F

2 comments:

Coffee Fairy v1 said...

tnwow, i am surprised to learn about the spaghetti effect on you, i didn't notice all these years!!!

aoi soba said...

heheheh...mas gusto ko talga spaghetti ko with cheese lang..yum yum yum