Sunday, August 19, 2007

Aerofort






Murmurs Mumblings - My Thoughts

conversation with myself, rants, and more mumblings

Aerofort


Natapos ang aking krayola 64 colors ko para sa aking mudra. It seems my life is back to its track again, i planned to spend it well with my friends (at least 2 weeks), but i guess fate have a weird sense of humor, i got an update and I was left with 4.5 days to stay with my friends. The whole thing didn't sinked in until i was talking to Chili F. 5 days to go, aside from the packing, i badly wanted to see my friends again.Fortunately, the 'slumber chili' was already on set prior to that news.
On the Slumber session we had some glasses of wines, ilong-sized hotdogs (buti na lang bumili ng yelo sina Chili D and F, nakadami kami mweheheh) , Eden singles cheese (ang cheese para sa singles - kurneh!) and lots of kwentos cum okrayan. We then had an introduction of the second school of pouting :P. CHili Ey. floored us again on
this area (Au Naturelle !). The next day, i was off to another appointment (with chili Ey) so i kissed everyone, goodbye. At this point, i was already trying to 'toughen' up, i nearly forbid them to contact me until my departure time, because there is one thing that keeps screaming on mind: "Sobrang mamimiss ko mga ungas na ito!"
Okay, drop the ungas part, but back then i felt that someone is digging a hole in my soul.

After my day appointment with another True Bading friend, chili Ey said he will introduce me to Botak Jones, in which in turn I invited my housemate L as well (L goes along quite well with Chilis, true babaeng bakla). And well, i met some people 'passing by' there as well, Chili D and F (i wanted to pull their skirt off!) ANother
friend, Donyah came in (who is also 'passing by'), she is still "chubby" and she got an A+ for pouting lesson. It didn't end there, i got a 'phone in' greeting from Pechay (dumadaan lang din daw sya :p ). LAstly, the "muse", chili A, dropped by. Akalain mo, lahat sila napadaan lang?And here i thought that i will survive the night scotts free...but nooooooooooooooo!
One, i got a gift from Donyah (sobrang nakakatouch ang cap na yun dahling,dala ko pa nga eh)Secondly, Chili D gave me a special mail and bebeber mweheheh, (Thanks hija!)Finally,the handing off the green clearance book....I nearly choked on the contents (Hint: Celia Rodriguez, fireworks and policeman) but this is something i will always carry around. (Actually, sha ang una ko inempake kesa sa passport ko chux!) and i will hold tighly on it, lest i want to show 'scam' photos mwehehehe.
I keep complaining that they only told me about the Botak Jones on my last night (steak is really good), but actually grateful taht they manage to sneak off a send-off dinner.

On, the day of my departure, everything is chaotic again ( i rushed 7 am to MUstafa to buy a big luggage), panic level is high and all my stuff seems to bulge everywhere. again, my beloved housemate L helped me fix my stuff, she even took a half-day off :(While, setting all my stuffs, i started mumbling my mantra "NDE AKO IIYAK! NDE AKO IIYAK! WALA NA AKONG CRAYOLA ESTE LUHA".3.5 hours before departure, i checked in my luggage, the excess weight is worth a round trip ticket to India (>.<) , housemate L and her partner Z drove me to the airport, housemate P went to the airport to send-me off as well. All the chilis were also there. I felt the hole inside me gets bigger and bigger by the minute. L, Z and P needs to go, my first wall crumbled down and i kept hugging them. P scolded me for being a crybaby. But after a proposal to eat Popeye for dinner, i stopped crying. (Fried chicken lang pala katapat).

5 chilis and 8 chicken , how do we split that? nah! no lines, we eat around, trade more okrayan and last minute chicka updates. Time came to go to the boarding station, I couldn't be bothered that i don't have sunglasses to hide my eyes, i couldn't be bothered if it's so jologs and passe to cry at the airport, i couldn't be bothered if i got labeled as a big cry baby.It was really, really a sad and difficult moment for me. One by one , hugged my good buddies. It's not really a goodbye but to be in a far location and different time zone is another thing.The immigration was about to ask me something, but seeing tears running in my face kept silent instead.

I called my family again to assure them everything will be okay.By the time i finished talking to them, i was already boarding on the plane, i sent SMS to my friends and managed to call Chili F,but the stewardess is not happy seeing me talking to the phone, i didn't dare answered Chili A's call.While the plane was taxiing till take-off , i was still busy dabbing my cheeks, the notion of having a cute seatmate did not consoled me. While watching a video, someone might have thought it was a drama movie as i was busy sniffing my nose, actually i was watching blades of glory (nyeks diba)I couldn't sleep as I couldn't breathe, it feels like there is a hundred bricks lying on top of my chest (no smarty pant comments here, okay!)
One could ask, why bother going if the whole thing will make you sad and lonely. Chili Ey already answered that question: It's an option. AN opportunity. WIth so many things going around, it's seldom for a person to stay put. We have accepted the fact that we will soon be geographically separated,mine just came in too soon. Albeit, the pending separation, we still continue to make the most of each other's company. We allot time for catch-up. We even made a private joke about 'Wish you were here' postcards.I have no regret that i let myself be too close, expose my self to the point of vulnerability on these people,because i know it's worth it. it's something akin on how a slight movement can make ripples on the water, they made waves.

As i look blankly on the sky, i know that i left something behind for my friends: a belief. Believe that even if we grow apart we will never drift from each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

charot! kaya ka namin pinauna dyan, para may bahay kami pagdating! wehehehe

anyway, we really had something here in singapore that will last for a lifetime. and for that, i thank you!

miss you ever.

forever,
anonymous etchoz.