Saturday, May 05, 2007

Another Year






Paglalakbay ni Pansit Bughaw - Sa Maganda at Dukhang Mundo

Personal photos using "tira lang ng tira" style

Another Year



Another late post.

Question: How many hours are you willing to wait to take pictures of NY fireworks?

My answer is 7 hours. it may be an over kill, but heck i have my chips, my book, my ipod and my dinner with me...oh and i even have enough for breakfast hahahah.Actually, i even have to go back to my flat because i forgot my tripod. Yup, i have my "survival" accesories but not my tripod.

I don't like my shots here, but oh well i'll just post as a memento of the 7 hours of erupting varicose veins.


- Playing again with my camera



- Just as it was about to begin , we realized we are looking on the wrong direction (~_~)


- Fine it was farther right


- clusters clusters clusters


More pictures on Paglalakbay ni Pansit Bughaw - New Year subpage

No comments: