Thursday, March 01, 2007

exits






Murmurs Mumblings - MyThoughts

conversation with myself, rants, and more mumblings

Exits


You know what they say, that people come and go...they do.

But some people make a mark in your life, create a gentle ripple on your heart and glad that a once stanger became your friend.

Mama Mhean, Bon voyage! I wish you and your family (especially your kutings) a good return-to-the-nest life. I did not forget you, it was just a lousy month. I'm sorry that i haven't catch up with you. Still, thanks and agood bye to you.


ps...
take me to Jollibee when i see you again oki? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shall exit SG but definitely not in your life. ;)

Thank you for the thought and I appreciate your friendship! Good luck to you too and may God always bless you and your family!

Zai Jian! Wo Hui Xiang Ni... ;)